Visiting Da Lat
Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Da Lat, which is also known for its cafes and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. Top sights in the city include Dalat Flower Gardens, Da Lat Market and Tuyen Lam Lake.
- There are 510 hotels and other accommodation options in Da Lat
- The closest major airport is in Da Lat (DLI-Lien Khuong), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Da Lat
Attractions like Dalat Cable Car and Crazy House are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Bao Dai Summer Palace, Thien Vuong Pagoda and Truc Lam Zen Monastery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Dalat Flower Gardens, Tuyen Lam Lake and Datanla Falls.
In Phường, there are 510 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Minh Chien Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free valet parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Dreams Hotel - Our customers like the comfortable rooms and walkable location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Swiss-BelResort Tuyen Lam Dalat - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Da Lat include Da Lat Market.
Getting around Da Lat
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Da Lat Station. Da Lat might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Da Lat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Da Lat is 1399.40 millimetres
- Usually May and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 21°C