Visiting Culver City
Guests will appreciate the shopping, restaurants and beaches in Culver City. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its cafes, art and architecture. A top attraction is Sony Pictures Studios.
- There are 7 Culver City hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Culver City
- Taking a tour is one of the top activities, whereas Nicholas Flat Trail, California Aqueduct Bikeway, and Marvin Braude Bike Trail are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its art scene and attractions, such as J. Paul Getty Museum, TCL Chinese Theatre, and Dolby Theater
- Popular family attractions include Sony Pictures Studios, Santa Monica Pier, and Universal Studios Hollywood®
- Notable landmarks include Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Sign, and Capitol Records Tower
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Venice Beach, La Brea Tar Pits, and Griffith Park
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Westfield Culver City Shopping Center, Robertson Boulevard, and Citadel Outlets
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Culver Ice Rink, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum or Staples Center
Staying in Culver City
With 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Culver City, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 115 to GBP 218 per night.
Consider the following top-rated traditional hotels for trips with large groups:
- Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside
- Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside
You may appreciate one of these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- The Culver Hotel
- Travelodge Culver City
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Culver Hotel with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside and Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside are also highly rated by guests.