Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Creixell has to offer.
- There are 3 Creixell hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Reus (REU), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Creixell
- Notable landmarks include Tarragona Cathedral, National Archaeological Museum of Tarragona, and Tarragona Amphitheatre
- Roman Circus and PortAventura Theme Park are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Staying in Creixell
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Camping Gavina.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Camping Gavina with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Creixell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the nighttime average
- Creixell gets about 18 millimetres of rain per year