Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, beaches, and bars in Valls. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, seaside city has to offer, including its shopping, entertainment, and theme park.
- There are 2 Valls hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Reus (REU), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Valls
- Top activities include wine tasting and exploring the waterfront, while Sant Isidre de Nonell Winery, Mas Vicenc Celler, and Celler Mas Foraster Winery are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Karting Altafulla and Aqualeon Water Park
- Its historic sites and ruins are notable and landmarks to visit include Tarragona Cathedral, National Archaeological Museum of Tarragona, and Roman Circus
- The beach and seaside exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Camp de Mart and L'Arrabassada Beach
Getting around Valls
With so many transportation options, seeing Valls is a breeze. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Valls Station. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.
Staying in Valls
You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Fèlix Hotel, averaging GBP 87.74/night
- Hotel Class Valls, averaging GBP 80.6/night
Fèlix Hotel, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Class Valls has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Valls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Valls is 18 millimetres