Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Corby, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and forests. Top sights around the area include Rutland Water Nature Reserve and Burghley House.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Corby
- The closest major airport is in Nottingham (NQT), 33.8 mi (54.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Corby
Notable city landmarks like Deene Park and Kirby Hall might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rockingham Motor Speedway and Corby Heritage Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Corby. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Spanhoe Lodge - B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room LED TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Best Western Rockingham Forest Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- The Raven Hotel - Inn - This 2.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Rutland Water Nature Reserve, 11.7 mi/18.8 km from the heart of the city, and Burghley House, which is 14.9 mi (24.1 km) away.
Getting around Corby
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Corby Station. Corby might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Corby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Corby gets about 615.80 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C