Visiting Comstock Park
Visitors to Comstock Park are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, jazz scene and its breweries. Around the area, top sights include Gerald R. Ford Museum, Public Museum of Grand Rapids and Grand Rapids Art Museum.
- You'll find 119 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Grand Rapids
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Comstock Park
A couple of favourite places to visit are Fifth Third Ballpark and Krupp Farms. Additionally, in the area you'll find Gerald R. Ford Museum and Public Museum of Grand Rapids.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Grand Rapids North - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
Top places to visit outside the city include Grand Rapids Art Museum, 7.4 mi/12 km from the heart of the city, and John Ball Zoo, which is 7.7 mi/12.3 km away.
Dressing for Comstock Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- Comstock Park gets about 972 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°C