Search Hotels in Comédie, Montpellier
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Comédie, Montpellier
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2018
Travellers will be sure to find plenty to entertain them in Montpellier's Comédie neighbourhood. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Comedy Square and Fabre Museum. Book your hotel now and use Comédie as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Montpellier.
Staying in Comédie
You’ll find many accommodation choices in Comédie, and our guests note these as some of their favourites:
- Pullman Montpellier Centre: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre, 11-minute walk from Comedy Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Hôtel d'Aragon: 3-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a coffee shop, steps from Comedy Square. Expedia travellers like this hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- Hotel ibis Styles Montpellier Centre Comedie: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Comedy Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
Comédie might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Montpellier neighbourhood. Montpellier City-Centre is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 146 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- La Villa Nova: Hotel with a nightclub, free WiFi and spa services, 9-minute walk from Peyrou Gardens. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Ulysse Montpellier Centre: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi, parking and a terrace. Expedia travellers like this hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
Browse the collections at Fabre Museum, Languedoc Museum or Pavillon Populaire in Comédie. Comedy Square and Place de la Comedie are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Montpellier City-Centre to visit Comedy Square, Fabre Museum and Peyrou Gardens. Botanical Garden, Languedoc Museum and Hotel des Tresoriers de France are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Montpellier.
Getting Around Comédie and the Greater Montpellier Area
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at Comedie Tram Station and Hotel de Ville Tram Station.