Travellers to Cernobbio give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and mountain views. Around the area, top sights include Villa Olmo, Volta Temple (Tempio Voltiano) and Cathedral of Como.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in Cernobbio
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cernobbio
Notable city landmarks like Villa Erba and Villa Bernasconi might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Villa Olmo and Volta Temple (Tempio Voltiano).
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cernobbio. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel San Giuseppe - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Ristorante Terzo Crotto - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
- Regina Olga Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Top places to visit outside the city include Cathedral of Como, 2.1 mi/3.3 km from the heart of the city, and Lake Lugano, which is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away.
Dressing for Cernobbio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Cernobbio gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C