Search Hotels in Casablanca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 23 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Travellers to Casablanca give high marks for the shopping and seaside. Relaxing and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Place Mohammed V, Hassan II Mosque and Casablanca Twin Center.
- There are 457 hotels and other accommodation options in Casablanca
- The closest major airport is in Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Casablanca
The city is notable for landmarks like Place Mohammed V, Hassan II Mosque and Casablanca Twin Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Ain Diab Beach, La Corniche Beach and Sidi Bouzid Beach. Shopping is one of the favourite things to do, so consider an excursion to Morocco Mall, Anfaplace Shopping Center and Central Market of Casablanca.
In Bouskoura, there are 457 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'Hostel - With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- ONOMO Hotel Casablanca City Center - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Casablanca City Center features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Barcelo Anfa Casablanca - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Casablanca City Center can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Other top sights in Casablanca include Port of Casablanca.
Getting around Casablanca
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Casablanca is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Zenith Station, Casa South Station and Technopark Station. If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Casablanca Ennassim Station, Casablanca Facultes Station or Casablanca L'Oasis Station.
Dressing for Casablanca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Casablanca gets about 13 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Casablanca?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Casablanca, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Casablanca?
What's the best place to stay for families in Casablanca?
What's the best hotel for couples in Casablanca?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Casablanca?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Casablanca?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Casablanca?
What's the best boutique hotel in Casablanca?
What's the best golf hotel in Casablanca?
Casablanca Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Casablanca by Star Rating
- Hotels near Casablanca Airports
- Areas of Casablanca
- Accommodation near Casablanca Attractions
- More accommodation types in Casablanca
- Choose Your Casablanca Hotel Style
- Search Casablanca Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Casablanca
- Hotels Near Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends