- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Sofitel Casablanca Tour blanche
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Junior Suite, Multiple Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, View (Medina, Mosque and Ocean view)
Suite, 1 King Bed, View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Kitchen
Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace, View
About this area
Located in Casablanca, Sofitel Casablanca Tour blanche is in the city centre and near a metro station. Casablanca Twin Center and Hassan II Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Central Market of Casablanca and Morocco Mall. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons and golfing.
- Complex Cultural Sidi Belyout - 2 min walk
- United Nations Square - 4 min walk
- Central Market of Casablanca - 6 min walk
- La Sqala - 10 min walk
- Place Mohammed V - 16 min walk
- Casablanca Mers Sultan Station - 6 min drive
- Marche Central Station - 6 min walk
- Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V) - 51 min drive
- Brasserie La Tour — 1 min walk
- Atelier Oriental — 1 min walk
About this property
Sofitel Casablanca Tour blanche
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 450
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1100
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 49.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MAD 250 for adults and MAD 125 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is situated in a very dirty location. My room was overlooking a construction site. The room smelt of stale and old air. Service incredibly poor. Staff have an Arrogant way about them. Specially the restaurant staff Food is extremely poor quality . My hamburger was served with cold and suggy french fries. Awful experience for €29 burger over charged . Cutlery and crockery is the cheapest I have ever seen in any hotel. Road side cafe has better quality . Breakfast is extremely poor . In selection and quality . My poached egg arrived stone cold. It was served to me from the batch that was made perhaps 4 hours before it was served to me. In general this hotel GM and managers don’t give a dam about thier standard. I was placed for my meeting in a cornier of thier lobby restaurant with no light. We asked five times for lights to be switched on, but nothing and no one cared.