Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cartagena hotel in Bocagrande with free breakfast
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bocagrande, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bocagrande Beach and Rio Cartagena Casino. Hospital Naval de Cartagena and Castillo Grande Beach are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and dry cleaning. Free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers are on-site.
All 41 rooms offer comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters, plus complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include refrigerators, minibars and room service (during limited hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel San Martin
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Cartagena's hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and gift shops/news stands. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests.
Hotel San Martin is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Bar Arcos – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at checkout to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP50000 per person
- Hotel San Martin Cartagena
- San Martin Cartagena
We should mention
If you are travelling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents travelling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is travelling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is travelling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children aged 4 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for a complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.