Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBayside Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, near San Felipe de Barajas Castle
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Ciudad Movil Cultural Center and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk and express check-out are available at this hotel. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a TV in a common area are on-site.
All 10 rooms feature modern comforts such as plasma TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, safes and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Patio de Getsemaní
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
Hotel Patio de Getsemaní has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1890
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 7 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at checkout to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000 per person, per night
- In-room safe
- Airport shuttle fee: COP40000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: COP80000
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Patio Getsemaní Cartagena
- Hotel Patio Getsemaní
- Patio Getsemaní Cartagena
- Patio Getsemaní
We should mention
If you are travelling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents travelling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is travelling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is travelling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.