Get an overview of this hotelBayside Cartagena hotel in Getsemani, near San Felipe de Barajas Castle
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Getsemani, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Ciudad Movil Cultural Center and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a spa tub, this hotel has laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a TV in a common area are onsite.
All 10 rooms feature modern comforts like plasma TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Patio de Getsemaní
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers a spa tub, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Hotel Patio de Getsemaní has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1890
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 7 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000 per person, per night
- In-room safe
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: COP 80000
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Patio de Getsemaní
- Hotel Patio de Getsemaní Cartagena
- Patio de Getsemaní
- Patio de Getsemaní Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.