Get an overview of this hotelUpscale resort on the beach, with 3 outdoor swimming pools
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this El Laguito resort is within 1 mi (2 km) of Rio Cartagena Casino, Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach. Hospital Naval de Cartagena and Plaza Santo Domingo are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or at a marina before returning for a meal at one of Hilton Cartagena's 4 restaurants.
All 341 properties feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. MP3 docking stations and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hilton Cartagena features a marina, 3 the outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts and a waterslide. Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include A beach bar, A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Wired and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 26708 square feet (2481 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury resort also offers a kid's pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a sauna. On-site self parking is complimentary.
Hilton Cartagena is a smoke-free property.
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 2481
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Beach bar
- Marina on site
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 10
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1980
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 26708
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( COP 5000 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( COP 5000 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( COP 5000 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( COP 5000 per day )
Free self parking
- MP3 docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Las Chivas Restaurant – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Pizza Al Forno – This family restaurant specialises in pizza. Open daily.
Kiosco Tibabuyes – This beach restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and only serves lunch. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Pool Bar – Overlooking the pool, this bar specialises in regional cuisine and only serves lunch. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Society Bar – This lobby lounge overlooks the garden. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Outdoor tennis courts and a marina are featured at the resort. 3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Children aged under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Volleyball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of COP 100000, per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of COP 150000.00 per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 70 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at checkout to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP51920 for adults and COP51920 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: COP150000.00 per stay
- Pet fee: COP100000 per accommodation, per day
- Hilton Cartagena Hotel
- Hilton Cartagena
- Hilton Cartagena Hotel Cartagena
- Cartagena Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Cartagena
We should mention
If you are travelling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents travelling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is travelling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is travelling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarised consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children aged 18 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).