Search Hotels in Cape Cod
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Cape Cod
Travellers to Cape Cod give high marks for the seafood restaurants, beaches and pristine golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights in the city include Cape Cod Museum of Art, Cape Cod Museum of Natural History and Nauset Lighthouse.
- There are 2774 hotels and other accommodation options in Cape Cod
- The closest major airport is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cape Cod
Cultural venues in the city include Cape Cod Museum of Art, Cape Cod Museum of Natural History and Edward Gorey House. Attractions like Cape Codder Water Park, Cape Cod Inflatable Park and Cape Cod Carousel are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Nauset Lighthouse, Pilgrim Monument and Highland Lighthouse.
In Falmouth, there are 2774 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Liberty Hill Inn - Our customers love the dining options and room size at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Village Inn Cape Cod - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Cape Cod include Herring Cove Beach, Sandy Neck Beach and Hyannis Harbor. Outside the city, top places to visit include Plimoth Plantation, 23.8 mi/38.2 km from the city centre, and Plymouth Rock, which is 26 mi (41.9 km) away.
Getting around Cape Cod
With so many transport options, seeing all of Cape Cod is a breeze. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hyannis Transportation Center. You can take a ferry from the port.
Dressing for Cape Cod
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -5°C at night
- About 1100.00 millimetres of rain falls on Cape Cod each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Cape Cod by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cape Cod Airports
- Areas of Cape Cod
- Accommodation near Cape Cod Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cape Cod
- Choose Your Cape Cod Hotel Style
- Search Cape Cod Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cape Cod
- Hotels Near Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends