Search Hotels in Bukit, Jimbaran
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Bukit, Jimbaran
You could be seeing lower prices
Bukit is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its beaches. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park and Udayana University. Bukit's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Jimbaran area.
Staying in Bukit
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Bukit, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Sun Island Suites: 4-star resort featuring free breakfast, an outdoor pool and a private pool. Our guests enjoy the resort's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA: 5-star resort featuring 12 outdoor pools, a golf course and 19 restaurants. Expedia travellers like this resort's comfortable beds and beach locale.
- Anumana Bay View: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a rooftop terrace.
Bukit may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Jimbaran. Kuta Selatan is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its beautiful beaches. This neighbourhood is home to 543 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Hidden Hills Villas: 4.5-star villa featuring free breakfast, free valet parking and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the villa's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Awarta Nusa Dua Luxury Villas & Spa: 5-star resort featuring 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a private pool. Expedia travellers like this resort's beach locale and helpful staff.
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa: 5-star resort featuring an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club and free WiFi. Our guests rate this resort highly for its comfortable beds and beach locale.
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Pasifika Museum, Kendra Gallery or 3D Trick Art Museum DMZ during your stay in Bukit. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park and Udayana University are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Kuta Selatan, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Nusa Dua Beach. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Udayana University and Samasta Lifestyle Village are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Nusa Dua.