Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Bugibba, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars, restaurants and seaside. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Mellieha Bay, Golden Sands Beach and St. Paul's Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodation options in Bugibba
- The closest major airport is in Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bugibba
A favourite place to visit in the city is Bugibba Square. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mellieha Bay and Golden Sands Beach.
In St. Paul's Bay, there are 74 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Buccaneers Boutique Guest House - This 3.5-star guesthouse features a restaurant, free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- For Rest Aparthotel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Oriana at the Topaz Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include St. Paul's Cathedral, located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre, and Catacombs of St. Paul and St. Agatha's Crypt, which is 4.7 mi/7.6 km away.
Dressing for Bugibba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bugibba is 515.50 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C