- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Primera
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Internal Shaft Room
Double or Twin Room, Balcony, City View
Double or Twin Room, Balcony, Partial Sea View
About this area
Located in St. Paul's Bay, Hotel Primera is near the beach. Fort St. Elmo and Malta Experience are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Paul's Cathedral and Sliema Promenade. Malta National Aquarium and Palazzo Parisio & Gardens are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, scuba diving and snorkelling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Bugibba travel guide
- Bugibba Square - 2 min walk
- Bugibba Beach - 6 min walk
- Malta National Aquarium - 18 min walk
- Golden Sands Beach - 20 min drive
- Mellieha Bay - 23 min drive
- Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) - 37 min drive
- The Chefs Table - 1 min walk
- Sofra Kebab - 1 min walk
- Hungrycow - 1 min walk
- The Heritage - 1 min walk
- Fat Harry's - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 3.50 and EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 23.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
The accommodations at this hotel are average but we left after one night due to the craziness just outside. If you are looking for a party town this is it. There were party people out and being loud until 05:00. We went there to see the aquarium, which was delightful, and to use as a home base to explore Malta but we were chased out by the load parting which happens just outside. Not a place for a quiet holiday.