Visiting Bragg Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Bragg Creek has to offer including the parks, spas and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Nakiska Ski Resort.
- You'll find 553 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Calgary
- The closest major airport is in Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bragg Creek
The city's natural beauty is on display at Elbow Falls, Bragg Creek Provincial Park and Allen Bill Pond. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Elbow Valley Visitors Center and Mclean Creek Provincial Recreation Area.
As you plan for your holiday to Bragg Creek, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 52 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Sleepy Creek Country Manor is located 7.4 mi (12 km) from the heart of Bragg Creek. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Bragg Creek can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Moose Mountain Hideaway Private 3 Bedroom is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from central Bragg Creek. This bed & breakfast in Bragg Creek features free WiFi and a library.
- Sleepy Creek Country Manor Acreage - Banded Peak is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the centre of Bragg Creek. Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in Bragg Creek can enjoy access to a library and an in-room kitchen.
Popular places to visit around the area include Nakiska Ski Resort, located 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city centre, and Calaway Park, which is 20.1 mi (32.4 km) away.
Dressing for Bragg Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -15°C
- About 16 millimetres of rain falls on Bragg Creek each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -14°C