Search Hotels in Boracay Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Boracay Island
Travellers to Boracay Island give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its seafood restaurants. Top sights in the city include D'Mall Boracay, Balinghai Beach and Puka Beach.
- There are 344 hotels and other accommodation options in Boracay Island
- The closest major airport is in Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kalibo (KLO), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boracay Island
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Balinghai Beach, Puka Beach and White Beach. Boating is a top activity, and Cagban Jetty Port is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are D'Mall Boracay and CityMall Boracay.
In Balabag, you can choose from 344 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Coast - Our customers like the proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast and free WiFi.
- The District Boracay - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Caticlan Jetty Port, 2.7 mi/4.4 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Boracay Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 24°C
- Boracay Island gets about 1487.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Boracay Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Boracay Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Boracay Island?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Boracay Island?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Boracay Island?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Boracay Island?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Boracay Island?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Boracay Island?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Boracay Island?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Boracay Island?
Boracay Island Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Boracay Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Boracay Island Airports
- Accommodation near Boracay Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Boracay Island
- Choose Your Boracay Island Hotel Style
- Search Boracay Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Boracay Island
- Hotels Near Boracay Island, Western Visayas
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends