Travellers to Malay give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. Top sights around the area include Caticlan Jetty Port, D'Mall Boracay and Balinghai Beach.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Malay
- The closest major airport is in Caticlan (MPH-Godofredo P. Ramos), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kalibo (KLO), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malay
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Crystal Cove Island. Boating is just one of the top activities, while Caticlan Jetty Port and Tabon Jetty Port are sights to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find D'Mall Boracay and Balinghai Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Malay. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Candice Lucy Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a coffee shop, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to visit in the area include Puka Beach, located 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the city centre, and White Beach, which is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) away.
Dressing for Malay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 24°C
- About 50 millimetres of rain falls on Malay each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°C