Visiting Bombinhas, Brazil
Guests will want to experience the beaches, aquarium and museums in Bombinhas, Brazil. This city also attracts visitors with its parks and shopping.
- There are 22 Bombinhas, Brazil hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bombinhas, Brazil
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions, such as Marine Biology Museum and Acervo Ayrton Senna
- The beaches and parks highlight the natural beauty, and Bombas Beach, Bombinhas Beach, and Quatro Ilhas Beach are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Russi & Russi Shopping Mall, Russi and Russi Bombas Shopping Center and Retreat of the Priests Beach
Staying in Bombinhas, Brazil
In Bombinhas, Brazil you'll find 60 hotels and other accommodations making it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 13 pousadas ranging from GBP 29 to GBP 146 per night.
Consider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Pousada Castellammare
- Atlântico Hotel & Convençoes
You might like one of these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Lagoinha Beach Residencial
- Pousada Canário Azul
Lagoinha Beach Residencial, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Pousada Canário Azul and Pousada Castellammare.
Dressing for Bombinhas, Brazil
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bombinhas, Brazil is 44 millimetres