Visiting Porto Belo
Visitors can enjoy all that Porto Belo has to offer including its beaches. Around the area, top sights include Bombinhas Beach, Laranjeiras Beach and Sepultura Beach.
- You'll find 1154 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Itajai
- The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Florianopolis (FLN-Hercilio Luz Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Porto Belo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Estaleiro Beach, Praia de Porto Belo and Praia do Caixa de Aco. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bombinhas Beach and Laranjeiras Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Porto Belo. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pousada Jardim Porto Belo - With a stay at this 2.5-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Morro do Sol - Our customers like the pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Sepultura Beach, located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Cabecudas Beach, which is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) away.
Dressing for Porto Belo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and night-time averages of 17°C
- About 44 millimetres of rain falls on Porto Belo each year
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 12°C