Search Blackheath Hotels, New South Wales
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Blackheath, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses. Top sights around the area include Katoomba Scenic World and Three Sisters.
- There are 87 hotels and other accommodation options in Blackheath
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 55 mi (88.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Blackheath
The mountains and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Blue Mountains National Park, Campbell Rhododendron Gardens and Pulpit Rock Lookout. Golfing is a top activity, and Blackheath Golf Course is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Katoomba Scenic World and Three Sisters.
In Medlow Bath, you can choose from 87 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kubba Roonga Guesthouse - Luxury Spa Retreat - With a stay at this 4.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Blackheath Motor Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
- High Mountains Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Getting around Blackheath
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Blackheath Station. Blackheath may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Blackheath
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Blackheath each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Blackheath?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Blackheath, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Blackheath?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Blackheath?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Blackheath?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Blackheath?
What's the best luxury hotel in Blackheath?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Blackheath?
Blackheath Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Blackheath by Star Rating
- Hotels near Blackheath Airports
- Areas of Blackheath
- Accommodation near Blackheath Attractions
- More accommodation types in Blackheath
- Choose Your Blackheath Hotel Style
- Search Blackheath Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Blackheath
- Hotels Near Blackheath, New South Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends