Visitors are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and sporting events in Berwick. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping, soccer, and museums.
- Though not directly in Berwick, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
Sightseeing around Berwick
- Popular family attractions include Center for Wildlife, York's Wild Kingdom, and York's Wild Kingdom
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Rochester Common, Vaughan Woods State Park, and Mount Agamenticus are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Lilac Mall, Blacksmiths Mall, and Kittery Outlets
Getting around Berwick
There are plenty of options for getting around Berwick. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Berwick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is -2°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 28°C with nighttime averages of 5°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of -10°C
- About 1249 millimetres of rain falls on Berwick each year