Search Hotels in Bercy, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Bercy is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its charming cafes. You might plan a visit to Opera Bastille while you're in town. Bercy is a great base for exploring the greater Paris area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Bercy
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Bercy, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- Motel One Paris-Porte Dorée: Hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a terrace.
- Goralska Résidences Hotel Paris Bastille: 4-star hotel with a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 9-minute walk from Opera Bastille. Expedia travellers like this hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Le petit Cosy Hôtel: Hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and breakfast.
Bercy might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Paris. The Arsenal neighbourhood is worth exploring. This neighbourhood is home to 35 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Pavillon de la Reine: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, free valet parking and a fitness centre, steps from Place des Vosges. Our guests enjoy the hotel's central location and breakfast.
- Hotel Original Paris: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, a sauna and free WiFi, steps from Opera Bastille. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Spend some time exploring the great outdoors at Jardin du Port de l'Arsenal, Coulee verte Rene-Dumont and Canal Saint-Martin. Opera Bastille and Place de la Bastille are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Arsenal, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Place des Vosges. Victor Hugo's House, Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Canal Saint-Martin are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Paris.
Getting Around Bercy and the Greater Paris Area
If you want to see more of the city, Bastille Metro Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Ledru-Rollin Station and Quai de la Rapee Station. If you want to see some sights out of town, hop on a train. Paris Gare de Lyon is the closest train station, but Paris-Gare-de-Lyon Station and Paris Bercy Bourgogne-Pays d'Auvergne Station are also close by.