- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hôtel Le 209 Paris Bercy
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Paris's 12th Arrondissement neighbourhood, Hôtel Le 209 Paris Bercy is in the city centre and near a metro station. Les Halles and Galeries Lafayette are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Luxembourg Gardens and Canal Saint-Martin. Travelling with kids? Make time for La Machine du Moulin Rouge, or head to an event or a match at AccorHotels Arena. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Dugommier Station is just steps away and Daumesnil Station is 6 minutes by foot.Visit our Paris travel guide
- AccorHotels Arena - 12 min walk
- Opera Bastille - 6 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 12 min drive
- Pantheon - 12 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 14 min drive
- Dugommier Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Bercy Bourgogne-Pays d'Auvergne Station - 7 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 18 min drive
- Le Metro - 1 min walk
- Meteo Cafe - 1 min walk
- Le Touareg - 1 min walk
- Le Dugommier - 1 min walk
- Croq'soleil - 1 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Le 209 Paris Bercy
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.