Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Visiting Bene Beraq
Visitors can enjoy all that Bene Beraq has to offer including the local tours, sporting events and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location. Around the area, top sights include Museum of the Jewish People, Eretz Israel Museum and Azrieli Center.
- You'll find 1199 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bene Beraq
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Museum of the Jewish People, Eretz Israel Museum and Azrieli Center. In the area, you'll also find Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Habima Theatre.
As you plan your holiday to Bene Beraq, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 1192 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Royal Beach Tel Aviv is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city centre. This 5-star hotel in Tel Aviv features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- David InterContinental Tel Aviv is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city's heart. This hotel in Tel Aviv features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv is located within 4.1 mi (6.5 km) of the city centre. With a stay at this hotel in Tel Aviv, guests can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to public transport.
Outside the city, top places to visit include The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center, 2.3 mi/3.7 km from the heart of the city, and Dizengoff Centre, which is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away.
Dressing for Bene Beraq
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Bene Beraq gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°C