Search Hotels in Ramat Hasharon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Jun 2020
Visiting Ramat Hasharon
Visitors can enjoy all that Ramat Hasharon has to offer including its wineries. Museum of the Jewish People, Eretz Israel Museum and Apollonia National Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1192 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramat Hasharon
A favourite place to visit in the city is Benhaim Winery. In the area, you'll also find Museum of the Jewish People and Eretz Israel Museum.
As you plan your holiday to Ramat Hasharon, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 1174 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Large Villa in Ramat Hasharon is located in central Ramat Hasharon. Located in Ramat Hasharon, this villa features a kitchen, free WiFi and a balcony.
- Vacation Oasis Near Tel Aviv is located in the heart of Ramat Hasharon. Located in Ramat Hasharon, this apartment features a kitchenette, free WiFi and a balcony.
Outside the city, popular places to see include The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center, 2.8 mi/4.5 km from the heart of the city, and Apollonia National Park, which is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away.
Dressing for Ramat Hasharon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Ramat Hasharon gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°C