Visitors can enjoy all that Beaumont-le-Roger has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 157 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaumont-le-Roger
A favourite place to visit in the city is ASLB Galaxy Paintball Normandie. In the area, you'll also find Golf du Champ de Bataille and Chateau du Champ de Bataille.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hostellerie du Lion d'Or - Amenities at this inn include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options.
Getting around Beaumont-le-Roger
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Beaumont-le-Roger Station. Beaumont-le-Roger may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Beaumont-le-Roger
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Beaumont-le-Roger each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C