Visitors can enjoy all that Bernay has to offer including the golf courses, parks and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theatres.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Bernay
- The closest major airport is in Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bernay
The city is notable for landmarks like Sainte-Croix de Bernay Church, Couvent des Cordeliers and Notre-Dame-De-La-Couture. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Theatre Edith Piaf and L'Abbaye Park.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel The Originals Bernay Acropole - This 3-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Getting around Bernay
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bernay Station. Bernay might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bernay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Bernay gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C