Visiting Barra Velha
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Barra Velha, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, shopping, and museums. This city also attracts visitors with its theatres, monuments, and natural parks.
- Though not directly in Barra Velha, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Barra Velha
- Top activities include taking an adventure tour and exploring the waterfront, while Barra do Sul Beach is one place to visit
- Museums and theatres are well-known in the area, while Oceanographic Museum UNIVALI is a local attraction
- The beach and parks exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Praia Barra Velha and Praia do Tabuleiro
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Parada Havan is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Getting around Barra Velha
Barra Velha has plenty of options for transportation. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Barra Velha
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Vila Alaide Praia Hotel, averaging GBP 72.95 per night.
Dressing for Barra Velha
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, while the average at night is 12°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 32°C with nighttime averages of 12°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 17°C
- About 44 millimetres of rain falls on Barra Velha each year