Travellers to Bansko give high marks for the ski areas and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. A top sight in the city is Bansko Ski Resort. In Bansko, there are 211 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bansko
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Dobrinishte Ski Resort and Bansko Ski Resort are sights to visit. In the area, you'll also find Rozhen Monastery and Pirin National Park.
In Razlog, there are 211 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena - This 5-star hotel features 3 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Premier Luxury Mountain Resort - Our customers love the family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transport at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Lucky Bansko Aparthotel SPA & Relax - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bansko
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bansko is 634 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C