Visitors can enjoy all that Balaruc-le-Vieux has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Paul Valery Museum, Phare de la Mediterranee and La Promenade du Peyrou.
- You'll find 2081 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Montpellier
- The closest major airport is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), 20 mi (32.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Balaruc-le-Vieux
Paul Valery Museum, Phare de la Mediterranee and La Promenade du Peyrou are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Botanical Garden and Comedy Square.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Balaruc-le-Vieux. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
Top places to visit in the area include Fabre Museum, located 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Mare Nostrum Aquarium, which is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) away.
Dressing for Balaruc-le-Vieux
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Balaruc-le-Vieux gets about 604.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C