Visitors to Agde are sure to enjoy the golf courses and port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks and spas. Top sights in the city include Cap d'Agde Beach and Fort de Brescou.
- You'll find 1537 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Beziers
- The closest major airport is in Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Agde
The city's cultural venues include Musee Agathois and Musee de l'Ephebe. The city is notable for landmarks like Fort de Brescou, Agde Cathedral and La Grande Roue du Cap d'Agde. The city's natural beauty is on display at Cap d'Agde Beach, Vias Plage and Île des Loisirs.
In Cap d'Agde, you'll find 542 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Yseria Hôtel - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a conference centre and a library. Expedia travellers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
- Oz'Inn Hôtel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Naturist Village features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hostellerie La Bergerie du Cap - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a poolside bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Paul Valery Museum, located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city centre, and Musee des Beaux Arts, which is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away.
Getting around Agde
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Agde Station. Agde might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Agde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Agde gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 5°C