Visitors can enjoy all that Balaruc-les-Bains has to offer including the spas, parks and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Paul Valery Museum, Phare de la Mediterranee and Cap d'Agde Beach.
- You'll find 1925 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Montpellier
- The closest major airport is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 17 mi (27.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Balaruc-les-Bains
Favourite places to visit in the city include O'balia Spa, Office de Tourisme Balaruc-les-Bains and Ancient Mediterranean Garden. In the area, you'll also find Paul Valery Museum and Phare de la Mediterranee.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Cap d'Agde Beach, located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Fort de Brescou, which is 15.2 mi/24.4 km away.
Dressing for Balaruc-les-Bains
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Balaruc-les-Bains gets about 604.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C