Visiting Bad Brueckenau
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Brueckenau has to offer including the spas, gardens and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. A top sight in the area is Wasserkuppe. In Bad Brueckenau, there are 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Brueckenau
Favourite places to visit in the city include German Bicycle Museum, Sinnflut Water Park and Grosser Kursaal. Additionally, you might want to add Franconian Saale to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bad Brueckenau. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dorint Resort & Spa Bad Brückenau - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Badhotel Bad Brückenau - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel zur Mühle - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private living room. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Wasserkuppe, 15 mi/24.2 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Bad Brueckenau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Bad Brueckenau gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C