Visiting Bad Kissingen
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Kissingen has to offer including the parks, monuments and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. In Bad Kissingen, there are 30 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Kissingen
The city is notable for landmarks like Bismarck-Museum, Bad Kissinger Wandelhalle and Wittelsbacher Turm. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rosengarten and Franconian Saale.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bad Kissingen. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Parkhotel CUP VITALIS - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and convenient parking.
- Hotel Frankenland - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Dappers Hotel | Spa | Genuss - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
Getting around Bad Kissingen
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bad Kissingen Station. Bad Kissingen might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bad Kissingen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 709.20 millimetres of rain falls on Bad Kissingen each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C