Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Avoriaz
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Avoriaz Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 2 Apr 2018
Avoriaz Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Avoriaz and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 10 hotels that accept pets. Review these popular Avoriaz hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Hôtel des Dromonts. This hotel offers a full-service spa and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Maeva Particuliers Les Alpages. This residence provides guests with in-room kitchens and in-room balconies.
Planning your trip to Avoriaz
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -5°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 0°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and -4°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Avoriaz is 30 mm
Exploring Avoriaz with your pet
Known for its skiing, Avoriaz has lots to offer visitors, including its mountains and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit Aquariaz Water Park and Avoriaz Ski Resort. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Aigle Castle. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Le Panier Montagnard.