Search Avondale Hotels, Phoenix
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 1 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 10 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 7 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 23 Mar 2020
Visitors to Avondale are sure to enjoy the sporting events and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, shopping and art. Top sights around the area include Camelback Ranch, Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion and State Farm Stadium.
- You'll find 4957 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Avondale
A couple of favourite places to visit are Phoenix International Raceway and Coldwater Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Camelback Ranch and Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 27 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Avondale. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites Phoenix Avondale - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include State Farm Stadium, located 6.9 mi (11 km) from the city centre, and Gila River Arena, which is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) away.
Dressing for Avondale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 41°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 41°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Avondale gets about 210 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 40°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Avondale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Avondale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Avondale?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Avondale?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Avondale?
Avondale Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Avondale by Star Rating
- Hotels near Avondale Airports
- Areas of Avondale
- Accommodation near Avondale Attractions
- More accommodation types in Avondale
- Choose Your Avondale Hotel Style
- Search Avondale Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Avondale
- Hotels Near Avondale, Phoenix
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends