Guests will appreciate the theme park, university and churches in Aas. Relaxing and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its museums, shopping and monuments.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 37.2 mi (59.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Aas
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Follo Museum, Galleri Finsrud, and Oscarsborg Fortress Museum
- Leonardo Bridge and Leonardo Bridge are noteworthy landmarks
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Norwegian Outlet and Ski Shopping Mall
- The university setting is a big part of this city, and Norwegian University of Life Sciences is worth a campus tour
Getting around Aas
There are many transport options in Aas. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at As Station.
Dressing for Aas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -6°C at night
- About 746 millimetres of rain falls on Aas each year