Search Hotels in Ski
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Ski has to offer including the theme park, forests and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Oslo Opera House, Norwegian Resistance Museum and Akershus Fortress.
- You'll find 255 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Oslo
- The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ski
A couple of favourite places to visit are Oslofjord and Ski Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Oslo Opera House and Norwegian Resistance Museum.
Here's a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Thon Hotel Ski - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Akershus Fortress, located 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city centre, and Munch Museum, which is 13.7 mi (22 km) away.
Getting around Ski
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Ski Dromtorp Station, Ski Station or Ski Langhus Station. Ski may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ski
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Ski gets about 745 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C