Guests are sure to enjoy the shopping in Vestby.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vestby
- A marina is just one of the many top activities, whereas Son Marina and Holmsbu Harbor are great sights to visit
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Norwegian Outlet and Ski Shopping Mall
Getting around Vestby
With transport options aplenty, getting around Vestby is easy. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Vestby Sonsveien Station or Vestby Station. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Vestby
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Son Spa.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Son Spa with a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Vestby
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the nighttime average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -5°C at night
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Vestby each year