Search Hotels in Lillestrom
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Aug 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Lillestrom has to offer. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Munch Museum, Oslo Opera House and Oslo Cathedral (Domkirke).
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Lillestrom
- The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lillestrom
A couple of favourite places to visit are Norway Trade Fairs and Arasen Stadium. Additionally, in the area you'll find Munch Museum and Oslo Opera House.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lillestrom. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Scandic Lillestrøm - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with an in-room sofa bed. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Thon Hotel Arena - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and an indoor pool.
- Thon Hotel Lillestrøm - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Oslo Cathedral (Domkirke), 11.2 mi/18 km from the heart of the city, and Karl Johan Street, which is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) away.
Getting around Lillestrom
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Skedsmo Lillestrom Station. Lillestrom may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Lillestrom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 5°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 11°C as the daytime average and -9°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Lillestrom is 989.60 millimetres
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -9°C