Visitors can enjoy all that Annandale has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Albertville Premium Outlets.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Monticello
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 51.7 mi (83.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Annandale
A favourite place to visit in the city is Whispering Pines Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Powder Ridge and Warner Lake Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Annandale. Below is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- America's Best Inn Annandale - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Annandale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -17°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -16°C as the night-time average
- About 764 millimetres of rain falls on Annandale each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -15°C