Visitors can enjoy all that Paynesville has to offer including the golf courses, parks and restaurants. The countryside and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Willmar
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 32.9 mi (53 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Paynesville
The picturesque setting of Nature Trail Park and South Koronis Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Koronis Hills Golf Club to your agenda.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Paynesville Inn And Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Paynesville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -16°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -15°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Paynesville is 827 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -14°C