Visitors to Anif are sure to enjoy the mountain views and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo. Around the area, top sights include Hellbrunn Palace, Fortress Hohensalzburg and Salzburg Cathedral.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Anif
- The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Anif
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and Waldbad Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anif Palace and Salzburg Zoo.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Anif. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Schlosswirt zu Anif - This 4-star hotel in Salzburg-Umgebung District features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Boutique-Hotel & Apartments am Essigmanngut - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Salzburg-Umgebung District can enjoy access to a golf course and a casino, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Hubertushof - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Salzburg-Umgebung District can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Hellbrunn Palace, 0.9 mi/1.4 km from the city centre, and Fortress Hohensalzburg, which is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) away.
Dressing for Anif
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Anif is 696.50 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -3°C