- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Holy Trinity Church
- 2 min walk
- Salzburger Landestheater
- 3 min walk
- Mozart's Birthplace
- 4 min walk
- Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Salzburg, Hotel Stein (Adults Only) is in the city centre and near the airport. Notable landmarks in the area include Salzburg Cathedral and Mirabell Palace and Gardens. Mirabell Gardens and Salzburg Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Salzburg travel guide
- Holy Trinity Church - 2 min walk
- Salzburger Landestheater - 3 min walk
- Mozarteum University of Salzburg - 3 min walk
- Mozart's Birthplace - 4 min walk
- Getreidegasse - 5 min walk
- Salzburg Aigen S-Bahn - 5 min drive
- Salzburg Central Station - 18 min walk
- Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Seven Senses – Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Stein (Adults Only)
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 24 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 90.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.55 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 24 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 18 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Stein Adults Only Salzburg
- Hotel Stein (Adults Only) Hotel
- Hotel Stein (Adults Only) Salzburg
- Hotel Stein (Adults Only) Hotel Salzburg
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Check in was friendly and easy. Our room was nice. It could’ve been noisy but the windows kept all noise out. The location was perfect. It was on the river, within walking distance to most things we wanted to see. We enjoyed the lounge each night. The views were beautiful. Close to bus stop. Parking our rental car was a bit of a walk and $30 a day. We were fortunate to catch a few Christmas markets which were also within walking. The history of the hotel and the Sound off Music was cute too. We would definitely stay here again.