Visitors can enjoy all that Akirkeby has to offer including the churches, its breweries and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, cafes and seafood restaurants.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodation options in Akirkeby
- The closest major airport is in Ronne (RNN-Bornholm), 6.7 mi (10.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Akirkeby
Attractions like Aa Kirke, Ekkodalen and Nylars Kirke are fun for kids of all ages. Notable city landmarks like Nylars Rundkirke and Ringborgen Rispebjerg might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are NaturBornholm and Almindingen Forest.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Akirkeby. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Kanns Hotel is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Akirkeby can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Rosengaarden is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hostel in Akirkeby features free parking, a coffee shop and a terrace.
Dressing for Akirkeby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 5°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Akirkeby is 19 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -1°C