Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Billund, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the water parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, local tours and art. Top sights in the city include Legoland® Billund Resort, Lego House and Lalandia Water Park.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Billund
- The closest major airport is in Billund (BLL), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Esbjerg (EBJ), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Billund
Attractions like Legoland® Billund Resort and Lalandia Water Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lego House and Sculpturepark Billund.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Billund. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- LEGOLAND Pirates' Inn Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Lalandia Resort Billund - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a free water park and 5 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Propellen - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its room size and location.
Dressing for Billund
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Billund gets about 938.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C