Visitors can enjoy all that Ronne has to offer including the museums, art and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, theatres and golf courses.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Ronne
- The closest major airport is in Ronne (RNN-Bornholm), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ronne
Cultural venues in the city include Ceramic Museum, Bornholms Museum and Erichsens Gard. Notable city landmarks like Diamond Spa of Bornholm and Store Torv might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Defence Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ronne. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Rønne Vandrerhjem - With a stay at this 3-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Posthuzed - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Det Lille Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a coffee shop.
Dressing for Ronne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Ronne gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C